Note: This posting is now closed. Thank you for those of you who have applied. We will retain any applications for a minimum of 6 months.
Malley Industries has immediate openings for a variety of professionals within the dynamic production environment of our Dieppe-based manufacturing facility. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic skilled manufacturing professionals who have a passion for hands-on work producing quality products in a time-sensitive environment.
We are known for making a difference.
- Our ambulances save lives
- Our wheelchair accessible vans enable independence
- Our thermoformed products improve the safety and comfort of work vehicles
About the work:
Manufacturing Assembly professionals have a wide variety of activity in their everyday work. Successful candidates may be involved in equipment installations, ambulance interior sub-assemblies, automotive upholstery (including manufacturing safety nets), woodworking, and producing products using thermoforming machines. These jobs offer a variety of interesting work from entry level to more highly skilled Jack of all trades. Job specific training will be provided.
- Good interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach to problem solving
- The enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, dynamic production environment
- Attention to detail to accurately follow work instructions, work orders, diagrams and written instructions in English.
- Capable of safely using a variety of hand and power tools (minimum requirement)
- Numerous roles require the agility to work in confined spaces in vehicles
- Work may involve repetitive tasks, standing, bending, reaching, crouching, kneeling, lifting and overhead installations in vehicles
- CSA approved safety footwear
- Some basic tools required
If you have applied previously, consider reapplying as the nature of our work has changed considerably in the last three years.
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday.
We offer competitive wages. Group health and dental benefits.
How to Apply
Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / application by fax: (506) 857-1745 or email: email@example.com
Please include job title in all correspondence.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN CANADA WITH VALID AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY WILL BE CONSIDERED.