Malley Industries has immediate openings for a variety of professionals within the dynamic production environment of our Dieppe-based manufacturing facility. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic skilled manufacturing professionals who have a passion for hands-on work producing quality products in a time-sensitive environment.
You can be part of making a difference in the lives of others.
Our ambulances help save lives.
Our wheelchair accessible vans enable independence.
Our thermoformed products improve the safety and comfort of work vehicles
About the work:
Manufacturing Assembly professionals have a wide variety of activity in their everyday work. Successful candidates may be involved in equipment installations, ambulance interior sub-assemblies, automotive upholstery (including manufacturing safety nets), woodworking, and producing products using thermoforming machines. These jobs offer a variety of interesting work from entry level to more highly skilled Jack of all trades. Job specific training will be provided.
- Good interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach to problem solving
- The enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, dynamic production environment
- Attention to detail to accurately follow work instructions, work orders, diagrams and written instructions in English.
- Capable of safely using a variety of hand and power tools (minimum requirement)
- Numerous roles require the agility to work in confined spaces in vehicles
- Work may involve repetitive tasks, standing, bending, reaching, crouching, kneeling, lifting and overhead installations in vehicles
- CSA approved safety footwear
- Some basic tools required
- Must have very good oral and written communications skills in English
If you have applied previously, consider reapplying as the nature of our work has changed considerably in the last three years.
Compensation: Starting at $18.50/hr. $19.25 per hour upon successful completion of six-month probation.
Hours Of Work: 40 hrs / week with Friday afternoons off
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, indoors, modern factory
Benefits: We understand the importance of healthcare and our high-quality products reflect this, helping save lives and reduce severity or injuries. As a result, we offer a benefit package with co-pay options for both single and family coverage:
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Vision Care
Other Benefits Include:
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Safety boot allowance
How to Apply:
Please include job title in all correspondence.
Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / cover letter to email@example.com
NOTE: Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority.