Receptionist / Accounts Payable Clerk
Closes: October 27, 2017
Malley Industries has an immediate opening for a Receptionist/Accounts Payable Clerk in our Dieppe manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will have experience in a fast paced work environment with demonstrated proficiency and accuracy in the required skills.
Basic Function: Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for the accounts payable functions as well as administrative support in our organization while greeting, screening and routing customer calls and visitors. Duties will include: sorting and distributing incoming mail, entering supplier invoices, matching purchase orders and goods received as well as processing payments. Responsibilities will also include various clerical functions such as inventory data entries and filing as well as other administrative tasks.
Education: Completion of a College program in Accounting/ Administration preferred or equivalent business experience.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrated oral and written proficiency in English is mandatory. Oral proficiency in French considered an asset
• Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision in a dynamic manufacturing environment
• High attention to detail and sound decision making ability
• Strong working knowledge of accounting standards
• Professionalism to maintain sensitive information in the strictest confidence
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage both supplier inquiries in a timely and professional manner
• Syspro experience considered an asset
• Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Compensation: We offer competitive salary and group benefits.
How to Apply:
Work related references must be included with resume.
Current employer will not be contacted without prior permission.
Submit resume and cover letter in person, by fax or email.
Please include job title in all correspondence.
1100 Aviation Ave.
Dieppe, NB, Canada
Fax: (506) 857-1745
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.