Quality Certifications & Achievements
From the smallest component to the finished product, Malley Industries endeavours to be at the leading edge of quality assurance, certification and standardization. Through the planned use of training, process improvement & control, testing and inspection, we ensure that high quality is designed into every product that we sell.
- Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) – Ford Motor Company: Malley Industries is certified to the Ford Motor Company QVM program for ambulances and adaptive mobility conversions.
- Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS) Safety Mark (#E-75) – Malley Industries is authorized by Transport Canada as a final stage manufacturer.
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards – U.S.A. Malley Industries is registered as a manufacturer under 49 CFR Part 566 with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in the United States.
- Health Canada Directorate • Many of the products produced by Malley Industries incorporate pieces of equipment that are classified as medical devices, as such, Malley Industries holds a Medical Device Establishment License as an importer and distributer of Class II and III medical devices.
- First Company in Canada to receive QVM certification in both Ambulance and Adaptive Mobility vocations.
- First Company in Canada to receive accreditation to the adaptive mobility industries standards for manufacture of vehicles for the physically challenged.
- First Canadian Company and only one of four in North America to have designed and successfully tested a lowered floor wheelchair accessible vehicle on the Ford E-Series and Transit Connect vehicle platforms.
- Obtained multi-jurisdictional certification for ambulances in Canada and the U.S.
- Malley Industries was the first company in Canada to be certified by Transfer Flow Inc. (TFI Inc.) to install modified fuel systems on Ford E-Series and Transit Connect vehicles.
- Recognized by many of the major automotive manufacturers as a producer of vehicle adaptations meeting all of their engineering and safety requirements.