Malley Industries has an immediate, full-time opportunity for an Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk in our Dieppe manufacturing facility. With clients throughout North America and abroad, the company is an award-winning family-owned business with a track record for innovation and integrity. Malley ambulances help save lives; our wheelchair accessible vehicles enable independence; and our Bodyguard composite products protect vehicle investments.
The successful candidate will have experience in a fast-paced work environment with demonstrated proficiency and accuracy in the required skills.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Accounts Payable and Payroll functions in our organization. Duties will include but are not limited to: entering supplier invoices and processing related payments, filing HST and Payroll government remittances, confidential and accurate processing of bi-weekly payroll, and the administration of our benefits plan. Responsibilities will also include various accounting duties such as completing Daily Bank Reconciliations and journal entries, as well as filling in for our receptionist on an as needed basis.
Education: Completion of a college program in Accounting / Payroll Administration preferred or equivalent business experience.
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
Requirements / Skills:
• Demonstrated oral and written proficiency in English is mandatory. Oral proficiency in French considered an asset
• Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision in a dynamic manufacturing environment
• High attention to detail and sound decision making ability
• Strong working knowledge of payroll and general accounting standards
• Professionalism to maintain sensitive information in the strictest confidence
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage both supplier and payroll-related inquiries in a timely and professional manner
• Syspro and/or Sage experience considered an asset
• Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Compensation: We offer competitive salary and group benefits.
How to Apply
Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / cover letter by fax: (506) 857-1745 or email: email@example.com
Please include job title in all correspondence.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: We appreciate all expressed interest in this position; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority. Covid vaccination required.