Established in 1979, Malley Industries Inc. is a manufacturer of specialty vehicles; including ambulances, wheelchair accessible vehicles. We currently have an opening in our production facility for a Painter.
If you like to work with your hands and have a background in automotive paint, you may be the candidate we are looking for to join our growing workforce.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the successful candidate will be working on the production floor and will be required to carry out a range of duties from the painting of parts/vehicles to assisting in other departments.
- Perform painting of parts/vehicles on a wide range of vehicles.
- Be proficient in the application of 2-part urethane paint on a variety of surfaces including aluminum, metal and plastic.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a proficiency in automotive painting and basic bodywork techniques.
- Be willing to accept reassignment of duties on a “as required” basis.
- Be able to review work orders and discuss work with the Supervisor and rest of production team.
- Be able to complete administrative reports/records as necessary.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach to problem solving.
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.); not required but would be an asset.
How to Apply:
Work related references must be included with application.
Current employer will not be contacted without prior permission.
Submit resume / application in person, by fax or email
Please include job title in all correspondence.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.