Malley Industries is a family-owned, New Brunswick-based company with clients throughout North America and abroad.
You can be part of making a difference in the lives of others.
Our ambulances help save lives.
Our wheelchair accessible vans enable independence.
Our thermoformed products improve the safety and comfort of work vehicles
If you like to work with your hands and have expertise in automotive paint, you may be the candidate we are looking for to join our growing workforce.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the successful candidate will be working on the production floor and will be required to carry out a range of duties from the prepping and priming of parts/vehicles to assisting in other departments.
- Paint preparation; including the hanging of parts, sanding, masking, priming (epoxy primer).
- Painting of parts on a variety of substrates including aluminum, steel and plastic.
- Perform spot repairs on both used and new chassis.
- Perform complete vehicle paint on both used and new chassis.
- Bodywork; basic repair including the finishing of filler applications.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a proficiency in automotive painting and basic bodywork techniques.
- Be willing to accept reassignment of duties on a “as required” basis.
- Be able to review work orders and discuss work with the Supervisor and rest of production team
- Be able to complete administrative reports/records as necessary.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach to problem solving.
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.); not required but would be an asset.
If you have applied previously, consider reapplying as the nature of our work has changed considerably in the last three years.
Compensation: Commensurate with demonstrated skills.
Hours Of Work: 40 hrs / week with Friday afternoons off
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, indoors, modern factory
Benefits: We understand the importance of healthcare and our high-quality products reflect this, helping save lives and reduce severity or injuries. As a result, we offer a benefit package with co-pay options for both single and family coverage:
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Vision Care
Other Benefits Include:
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Safety boot allowance
How to Apply:
Please include job title in all correspondence.
Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority.