Malley Industries has an immediate opening for a Material Handler at its Dieppe-based manufacturing facility. If you have a passion for providing excellent service to internal and external customers and an interest in being part of a dynamic team that manufactures a wide range of specialized vehicles and components, you may be the candidate we’re looking for to become that vital go-between for our production area and the inventory department. As material handler, you will also assist with shipping/receiving and other tasks as assigned by the Inventory manager.
* Education: Completion of high school
* Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
* Vehicle and Equipment Experience: Dollies and hand trucks, Industrial lift trucks and forklifts, Light trucks
* Weight Handling (lift/push/pull): Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
* Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with use of an electric forklift.
* Order picking, prepare orders for shipping, ability to receive and properly put away incoming materials.
* Maintain and organize inventory
* Operate computerized inventory control systems
* Effective communication: able to work collaboratively with others and function as part of a team and work efficiently with minimal supervision to get the job done.
* The ability to multitask within a complex manufacturing facility and demonstrated sense of urgency
* Friendly, courteous and customer service driven.
Additional Skills & Requirements:
* Bondable, driving record check (abstract)
* Credentials: Forklift Operator Certification, WHMIS Certificate
* Steel-toed safety boots
* Fast-paced environment, some repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, bending, crouching, kneeling
* Valid driver’s license
* Syspro experience to be considered an asset
* Some mechanical aptitude preferred
Compensation based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / application by fax: (506) 857-1745 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include job title in all correspondence.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN CANADA WITH VALID AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY WILL BE CONSIDERED.