Closes: December 20
Malley Industries has an immediate need for a Materials Coordinator in our Dieppe NB plant. Recognized as an award winning manufacturer of ambulances, Malley also specializes in wheelchair accessible vehicles, plastic products and specialized commercial fleets for a wide range of clients.
The Materials Coordinator will be the key interface for all Production Jobs and Work Orders in the ERP system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owns production Jobs & Work orders from start to finish. Including creation, Issuing, maintenance and closure.
- Takes the lead in resolving issues related to Production Orders, discrepancies, shortages etc.
- Involved in new part creation, updates, and costing in the ERP system.
- Basic Inventory functions such as, movements, trial kitting, bin locations, Inventory management, cycle counts & full physical yearly counts.
- Participate in cross-functional projects with all company departments as required
- Strong interaction with the various departments is required in this role.
- This person reports directly to the Purchasing Manager
Qualifications / Competencies
- 5+ years of relevant job experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a Production Environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing requirements and/or planning in an MRP or ERP environment (Syspro) will be considered an asset.
- Self-starter with results-oriented attitude
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation: We offer competitive salary and group benefits.
How to Apply:
Work related references must be included with resume.
Current employer will not be contacted without prior permission.
Submit resume in person, by fax or email.
Please include job title in all correspondence.