Malley Industries has an immediate need for a Material Planner in our Dieppe NB plant. We are an award winning Ambulance Manufacturer with a small dedicated team.
The Materials Planner will be the key interface for all Production Planning and Syspro ERP maintenance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, setup, and maintenance of new and revised items, routings, and BOM’s
- Owning production orders from start to finish (production job creation, maintenance and closure)
- Taking the lead in resolving issues related to production orders, discrepancies, shortages etc.
- Responsible for developing reports and/or tools to use in planning with the Syspro ERP system
- Strong interaction with assembly, purchasing, warehouse, engineering and quality
- Measuring performance of all critical factors including publishing of KPIs
- Taking the lead in maintaining the ERP system. Reporting, month end procedures & system setup
- Interface with manufacturing, engineering, quality, purchasing and management to provide timely status of work and/or problem identification and resolution
- Basic Inventory functions such as, movements, inventory management, cycle counts & full physical yearly counts
- Participating in cross-functional projects with all company departments
- Implementing Engineering Change Notices within Syspro
- This person reports directly to the Purchasing Manager
Qualifications / Competencies:
- 5+ years of relevant job experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing requirements and/or planning in an MRP or ERP environment, Syspro preferred
- Self-starter with results-oriented attitude
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong focus in Excel & Visual Basic
1100 Aviation Ave.
Dieppe, NB, Canada
Fax: (506) 857-1745
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.