We are looking for a hard-working, results-oriented individual to join our fast paced manufacturing company.
This position reports directly to the Purchasing Manager
- Picking production orders and delivering to the Production floor
- Issuing material to production orders
- Managing back orders related to production jobs
- Assisting in the KanBan replenishment process
- Servicing “Parts Window” to support production floor.
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Basic warehouse functions such as: Binning parts, inventory movements in the ERP system, cycle counts and full-physical inventory counts
- Performs additional duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Computer competency and Math skills
- Ability to operate a forklift would be considered an asset.
- Physically demanding role which requires standing, bending kneeling for long periods of time.
- Experience with the Syspro ERP system would be considered an asset.
How to Apply:
Work related references must be included with application.
Current employer will not be contacted without prior permission.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.