Closes December 30
Malley Industries Inc. has immediate openings for assembly personnel to fill a variety of current and upcoming positions in our Dieppe manufacturing plant. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who wish to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will have a passion for hands-on work and a positive attitude about producing quality products in a time-sensitive manufacturing environment.
We encourage applicants who have applied previously who may not have been selected. The scope of work in our manufacturing facility has changed within the past few months.
Skill level requirements vary from entry level to more experienced assemblers. Compensation will vary based on applicants’ proven experience and track record. At minimum, applicants must have worked safely with basic hand and power tools. Training will be provided.
- Safe and efficient use of hand and power tools to manufacture and or assemble products and vehicle interiors.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions on work orders
- Working in production or vehicles requires agile people who can work in confined spaces to perform tasks that require bending, kneeling, lifting and overhead installations.
- Some basic tools required
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work involves repetitive tasks, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination.
- Some jobs involve bending, crouching, kneeling
How to Apply:
Work related references must be included with application.
Current employer will not be contacted without prior permission.
Submit resume / application in person, by fax or email
Please include job title in all correspondence.
1100 Aviation Ave.
Dieppe, NB, Canada
Fax: (506) 857-1745
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.