Compensation based on experience.
You can be part of making a difference in the lives of others.
Malley Industries has immediate openings in our Automotive Electrical Assembly professionals within the dynamic production environment of our Dieppe, N.B. factory. If you have a passion for hands-on work, are mechanically inclined, have an eye for troubleshooting and are energized by finding the root cause of electrical issues, consider joining our team.
With clients throughout North America and abroad, Malley Industries is an award-winning, family-owned business with a track record for innovation and integrity. Malley ambulances help save lives, while our wheelchair accessible vehicles enable independence. Electrical installations are integral to the reliability of the specialized vehicles we manufacture.
If you are looking for work where you make a difference in the lives of others, consider applying. We encourage applicants who have previously applied to reapply should you feel your skills and qualifications fit our requirements.
- Electrical installations on a wide variety of emergency and accessible vehicles. Tasks include but are not limited to the installation of emergency lights, ambulatory equipment, wheelchair lifts, power doors and heating/cooling systems
- Read and interpret work orders, technical literature and wiring diagrams
- Troubleshoot faulty electrical/electronic systems on new and used vehicles
- Work as part of a team of other technicians in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a good understanding of electrical work and preferable 2-3 years of electrical experience
- Be mechanically inclined and have formal training and/or equivalent work experience in electronics; including 12-volt DC systems, low voltage wiring
- Have the ability to read wiring schematics and troubleshooting experience
- Be able to review work orders and discuss work with the Supervisor and rest of Electrical team
- Must have good interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach to problem solving
- Diploma in avionics, automotive electronics, electronics, or equivalent
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required but would be an asset
- Must be able to complete reports to record problems that may have occurred
- Must have very good oral and written communications skills in English
- French speaking capability a definite asset
Compensation: Starting at $18.50/hr. $19.25 per hour upon completion of six-month probation
How to Apply
Please include job title in all correspondence. Work related references must be included with application. Submit resume / cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority.