Based in Dieppe, N.B., Malley Industries is a leading North American manufacturer of ambulances, wheelchair accessible vehicles and composite products for the automotive sector. We are looking for a detail-oriented Document Control Clerk to join our engineering team to assume this new role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the entry of a bill of materials into an ERP system from a drawing package. Applicants must be able to follow an ECR process and be able to establish a document control process that will ensure new drawings are issued and old drawings retrieved. This role is best suited for an individual who is self-motivated with a keen eye for details.
- Enter bills of materials into an ERP system.
- Create and maintain a document control process.
- Ensure drawings issued to the manufacturing floor are the latest approved versions.
- Keep drawings up to date.
- Ensure that the ECR process is followed.
- Report writing and editing
- Previous experience in data entry and document control.
- Computer proficiency, accuracy, communication and writing skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- ERP system experience.
- Technical writing
We offer competitive wages. Group health and dental benefits.
How to Apply
Work related references must be included with resume.
Submit resume and cover letter by fax (506) 857-1745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include job title in all correspondence.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN CANADA WITH VALID AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY WILL BE CONSIDERED.