Malley Industries has an exciting opening for an experienced Design Engineer to join our engineering team. With clients throughout North America and abroad, we are a leader in the industries we serve. Malley is a New Brunswick-based family-owned manufacturing business with a proven track record for leadership and integrity. The company is recognized by customers and competitors for innovation and thinking outside the box. Malley ambulances help save lives; our wheelchair accessible vehicles enable independence; and our composite products protect vehicle investments.
We are looking for a highly technical and organized Professional Engineer with valid P.Eng. designation to embrace the opportunity to join our growing engineering and product development team. In collaboration with production, sales and other key stakeholders, you will be involved in a wide variety of engineering functions and projects across our three business lines.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on project design and project management experience. You will be disciplined, a self-starter and respected as a “jack of all trades” capable of contributing to the company’s shared vision.
Requirements: Mechanical design engineering experience with demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional disciplines. PMP designation a definite asset.
Experience: 5-10 years mechanical design engineering
• Engineering process development and improvement
• Research, develop, innovate, and support new products for our ambulance, mobility and composite business.
• Ensure Quality Assurance is maintained
• Execute and capture products
• Create or change processes where necessary
• Collaborate with management and production personnel to achieve optimal utilization of internal resources
• Mentor Engineers in Training
Requirements / Skills:
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative creative-mind
• Well-rounded technically
• Extremely organized with superb work ethic
• Hands-on and practical experience
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Must be able to handle rapidly changing priorities and multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Experience developing products with an eye for repeatability
• Ability to draw in AutoCAD and Inventor
Compensation: We offer competitive salary and group benefits.
How to Apply:
Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / cover letter by fax: (506) 857-1745 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include job title in all correspondence.
NOTE: We appreciate all expressed interest in this position; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority. Covid vaccination required.