Malley Industries is seeking a detail-oriented CAD Technician to join our engineering team. The successful candidate will be able to create and maintain drawings that will be used by production to manufacture parts and assemblies. This position is suited to self-motivated individuals who have a keen eye for details.
With clients throughout North America and abroad, Malley Industries is a New Brunswick-based family-owned manufacturing business with a proven track record for leadership and integrity. Malley ambulances help save lives; our wheelchair accessible vehicles enable independence; and our composite products protect vehicle investments. As a CAD Technician, you will play a vital role ensuring that the products we manufacture meet customer expectations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed model and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
- Coordinate model design, modifications, and capture with engineering.
- Create, modify, and maintain technical data packages.
- Assist in product R&D from concept stage to final design.
- Assess product compliance to industrial standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor/Fusion 360 and AutoCAD Electrical
- Proficient in drafting techniques
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Good understanding of how to read engineering drawings
- Good understanding of mathematics and calculations
- Good understanding of shop fabrication techniques
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Oral and written communication skills essential
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or equivalent with Inventor/Solidworks
We offer competitive wages and group benefits.
How to Apply:
Please include job title in all correspondence. Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority.