Based in Dieppe, N.B., Malley Industries is a leading North American manufacturer of ambulances, wheelchair accessible vehicles and composite products for the automotive sector. We are looking for a detail-oriented CAD Operator to join our engineering team. This new role will focus on the creation and maintenance of engineering drawings. This individual must be able to create drawings that will be used by production to manufacture parts and assemblies. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a keen eye for details.
- Use Autodesk Inventor to create models, assemblies, and drawings as required by the engineering group.
- Create, modify, and maintain technical data packages.
- Maintain a clean and organized filing system.
- Ensure revision and document control procedures are followed.
- Update marked-up drawings as directed.
- 2 years’ experience or more in drafting/CAD Operator.
- Diploma or certification in drafting or CAD operator.
- Experience in drafting, 3D modeling and assemblies.
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor/Fusion 360 will be preferred over other software packages.
We offer competitive wages. Group health and dental benefits.
How to Apply
Work related references must be included with resume.
Submit resume and cover letter by fax (506) 857-1745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include job title in all correspondence.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN CANADA WITH VALID AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY WILL BE CONSIDERED.