Malley Industries is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team of manufacturing professionals. With clients throughout North America and abroad, the company is an award-winning family-owned business with a track record for innovation and integrity. Malley ambulances help save lives; our wheelchair accessible vehicles enable independence; and our Bodyguard composite products protect vehicle investments.
Within the Business Analyst role, the successful applicant will report to the Director of Finance but work closely with all departments and be responsible for the support and maintenance of Bill of Material (BOM) data for all Product Lines. The Business Analyst will identify issues related to Bill of Materials and create solutions to correct them while maintaining support documentation for all Product releases.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Audit of BOM’s for finished goods and assembly parts to identify missing components, and missing labor
- Maintenance of BOM’s within the ERP system based on Operational Inputs from the internal audit process
- Communicate with stakeholders to analyze and implement changes to BOM structure to simplify the procedural build process
- Communicate with designers and engineers to ensure accurate implementation of design documentation
- Ensure production documents are maintained and effectively communicated to the required departments
- Investigate implementation errors and process feedback from departments to update the BOM structure to improve efficiency and maintain logical document flow
- Process product change requests from Engineering and provide updated Inventory Usage strategies
- Investigate and identify process errors related to current BOM structure and product releases and provide instruction to stakeholders for corrective action
- Assist Finance and Administration to complete daily and monthly tasks
- Cover the Receptionist’s front desk each day during lunch breaks
- A degree or diploma in technology, engineering, or another technical field, and/or equivalent experience within the Manufacturing environment
- Two (2)+ years demonstrated experience in the delivery and maintenance of IT systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral; with demonstrated expertise in interacting effectively in large groups and assembling multiple pieces of data in formats easily consumable by stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Syspro, and Microsoft Office
- Customer focused and dedicated to achieving a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally
- Ability to manage competing priorities and focus on what is critical, while maintaining a keen attention to detail. Will ask for help and opinion from team members when required.
How to Apply:
Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / cover letter by email: email@example.com
Please include job title in all correspondence.
Covid vaccination required.
NOTE: All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.