We have an immediate opening for an Auto Body Helper / Prepper.
Malley Industries is a family-owned, New Brunswick-based company with clients throughout North America and abroad:
You can be part of making a difference in the lives of others.
Our ambulances help save lives.
Our wheelchair accessible vans enable independence.
Our thermoformed products improve the safety and comfort of work vehicles
If you like to work with your hands and have a background in the autobody trade, you may be the candidate we are looking for to join our growing workforce.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the successful candidate will be working on the production floor and will be required to carry out a range of duties from the prepping and priming of parts/vehicles to assisting in other departments.
- Paint preparation; including the hanging of parts, sanding, masking, priming (epoxy primer).
- Dealing with parts on a variety of substrates including aluminum, steel, and plastic
- Assist with complete vehicle paint on both used and new chassis.
- Bodywork; basic filler repair.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a proficiency in basic bodywork techniques, and willing to learn.
- Be willing to accept reassignment of duties on a “as required” basis.
- Be able to review work orders and discuss work with the department.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach to problem solving.
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.); not required but would be an asset.
If you have applied previously, consider reapplying as the nature of our work has changed considerably in the last three years.
Compensation: Starting at $18.50/hr. $19.25 per hour upon successful completion of six-month probation.
Hours Of Work: 40 hrs / week with Friday afternoons off
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, indoors, modern factory
Benefits: We understand the importance of healthcare and our high-quality products reflect this, helping save lives and reduce severity or injuries. As a result, we offer a benefit package with co-pay options for both single and family coverage:
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Vision Care
Other Benefits Include:
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Safety boot allowance
How to Apply:
Please include job title in all correspondence.
Work related references must be included with application.
Submit resume / cover letter to email@example.com
NOTE: Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority.