We have an immediate opening for an Auto Body Helper / Prepper.
Malley Industries is a family-owned, New Brunswick-based company with clients throughout North America and abroad:
Our ambulances help save lives
Our wheelchair accessable vehicles enable independence
Our composite products protect vehicle investments
If you like to work with your hands and have a background in the autobody trade, you may be the candidate we are looking for to join our growing workforce.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the successful candidate will be working on the production floor and will be required to carry out a range of duties from the prepping and priming of parts/vehicles to assisting in other departments.
- Paint preparation; including the hanging of parts, sanding, masking, priming (epoxy primer).
- Dealing with parts on a variety of substrates including aluminum, steel, and plastic
- Assist with complete vehicle paint on both used and new chassis.
- Bodywork; basic filler repair.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a proficiency in basic bodywork techniques, and willing to learn.
- Be willing to accept reassignment of duties on a “as required” basis.
- Be able to review work orders and discuss work with the department.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach to problem solving.
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.); not required but would be an asset.
How to Apply:
Work related references must be included with application. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required.
Submit resume / cover letter by fax: (506) 857-1745 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include job title in all correspondence.
NOTE: We appreciate all expressed interest in this position; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority.